Initial HIV/AIDS 4 Hour
- Wax Unique Aesthetics
FL license number:
This is the required licensing course, or null and void application course, for the following license types:
- Facial Specialist
- Nail Specialist
- Full Specialist
You will have access to this course for one year. Please make sure to complete your exam within that time frame.
Required if you are:
- Applying for a new cosmetologist or specialist (nail, facial, or full) license
- Reactivating a “Null and Void” cosmetology or specialist license
How does this work?
- Immediate Access to Course Materials (Complete it today!)
- Unlimited Exam Attempts
- Certificate of Completion available for download or print so you can immediately submit to DBPR
Moving to Florida?
Welcome to Florida! Every state has different requirements for licenses. Florida requires the following professionals to complete a 4-Hour HIV/AIDS course to obtain a license or registration:
- Cosmetologists (stylists, hairstylists, or hairdressers)
- Facial Specialists (estheticians, skincare specialists)
- Nail Specialists (manicurists, pedicurists, or nail technicians)
- Full Specialists (Facial Specialist + Nail Specialist)
If you have questions about getting your Cosmetology license, Facial Specialist, Nail Specialist, or Full Specialist registration in Florida – you are in the right spot. Not only do we offer the course you need in a quick and simple format, but we also want to help guide you through the Florida licensing process, so you can get to work (or back to work) in the Sunshine state.
Expired or Null and Void Licenses
We all need a break sometimes. Sometimes we have to take a break. If you have missed at least two Florida license renewals, your license is no longer just delinquent, it is null and void. A null and void application allows you to get your license back in good standing if you demonstrate the reason you did not renew was due to health or economic reasons. If you are ready to return to work in the cosmetology field after a few years off, you will need to retake a 4-hour HIV/AIDS course to get a new cosmetology, nail, facial or full specialist license.
This course satisfies the 4-hour HIV requirement if you are trying to reactivate a null and void Florida cosmetology board license or apply for a new license or registration.
However, if you have only missed one renewal (either 2020 or 2021) and your license is only delinquent, you need to complete 10 hours of Board-approved education to get your license back in good standing. We offer that course as well.